Len Depas Photography

Check the fine print, as you never know who will really be taking your pictures.

He said that he would love to do my wedding photography, but he did not show up. He sent someone else in his place.

I paid for him, as he had a reputation for being one of the best. One of the best scammers, is more like it.

Regardless of which photographer you use, you need to check who is actually going to be taking the pictures. Everything should be in writing. Don't listen to any of their charming words.

Yes Len, you were very charming.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Allyson Baker

Dec 17, 2010 #225667

Len,Thanks for making our wedding such a wonderful event. We had such an amazing time. Your pictures this morning are fantastic. See you soon. Allyson.

Navid & Gita

Dec 17, 2010 #225652

Gita and I love the pictures. They look fantastic. Thanks and see you next week.

Navid & Gita

Dec 17, 2010 #225651

> Wow. We just watched the whole thing. Len you are an
> incredible artist.
> We are heading out of town for the week. Let's touch
> base when I return.
> You are the best. We all love the photos and YOU!!!
> Debbie

Eric Gerdes

May 28, 2010 #148001

His brother Ralph Depas just finish my daughters'wedding @Crest Hollow Country Club...
The result was a master piece.
His brother Len ,only works with very talented photographers..
I recommend any photographers form Len Depas Studio.

Dec 04, 2009 #92000

We had the exact same experience with Len de pas on our wedding day, and we would love to talk with anyone else who experienced the same or similiar problems with Len De Pas. Please contact me at upsetcustomer2009@hotmail.com.

Aug 07, 2009 #64989

I had no idea.

I was amazed as to how much he was going to charge me for more photos that were not in my wedding album.

I waffled and decided to pay. I went back too late! They said that they had discarded the pics.

So sad.

BTW-This was prior to digital and when I saw him last, he mentioned that he gives the digital copy to his clients- Guess not. :(

Aug 06, 2009 #64975

Yes and he does NOT give our digitals either. Read your contract before you sign.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.